Enviropactor™ - Cost effective Recycling Equipment
The Enviropactor™ makes transporting used beverage containers (UBC) from depot to processing centre, easier and more efficient. It compacts containers at point of pick-up, increasing the amount of containers that can be transported.
The Enviropactor™ improves efficiencies and cuts costs at all stages of beverage container recycling: Depot → Transport → Warehousing → Processing
- Clean-outs - more frequent total clean-outs at depots.
- Enhanced Program Integrity – sealed bags improves security and ensures product integrity.
- Storage - empty bags are enviropacted so less storage is required.
- Cut Fuel Costs - increased capacity of trailers means fewer trucks & trailers are required.
- Full Trailer - efficient loading right to the trailer doors. Even the Enviropactor™ loading chamber can hold additional bags.
- Quick Release - move it from trailer to trailer in 10 min for continued service.
The Enviropactor™ is easily installed in a conventional transport trailer and increases load capacity up to 400%.
- Less Space - compacted bags of used beverage containers (UBC) take up less space.
- Handling - compacted bags are smaller and easier to handle.
- Efficiency - further processing is improved due to pre-compaction of UBC.
- Energy - reduces the energy used to process beverage containers into bales.
Integrating the Enviropactor™ into your recycling system reduces greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and reduces your company's carbon footprint. Learn more about the green benefits.